Terms and Conditions
1. Deposit : A deposit for the first nights stay will be required at time of booking. This can be paid by credit/debit card . There is no additional charge for credit/debit card use. The balance is payable upon arrival, but you will be asked for your credit/debit card details on arrival, even if you are paying by cash. We do not eccept American Express.
2. Cancellation policy : Cancellations must be received 7 days prior to arrival otherwise the total cost of the stay will be taken from the credit/debit card details that were supplied at time of booking. If no show (guest doesen't show up) at checking -in time closer then full payment of the cost of booking will be taken .Deposits are non refunable. Any booking that is held with a credit or debit card will be guaranted accommodation. Travel Insurance is recommended for all guests, which should provide you with adeqate cover should you need it.
3. Check-In and Departure Time : We ask that guests check in from 2 - 6-30 PM. However if arriving earlier than this, guests are more then welcome to leave there luggage until there room is ready. We kindly request that guests vacate their rooms by 10am on their day or departure.
4. Parking : We have off-road parking for 3 cars of medium size. Larger vehicles may need to use on-street parking in front of the property, which is free. Car parking is not reserved unless for disabled persons.
5. Rates : The rates quoted are for the specific number of guests, ie family rooms for three are for 2 adults and 1 child, not 3 adults.
6. Smoking : We do not allow smoking in the building and that includes E cigarettes, the sensitive smoke alarm will pick up any cigarette smoke and set the alarm off, although smokers are welcome as long as they respect our rule. Anyone found smoking in the building will be subjected to fines of £50.00.
7. Stag / Hen or single sex parties are not accepted : If you book by leaving out this information you will be turned away on arrival.
8. Damage/ Missing items : We reserve the right to charge your credit or debit card for any damage caused to your room during your stay or for any items found to be missing when you leave.
9. Refunds : No refund will be given for temporary absence, meals booked and not taken, or early departure. This also applies if you are asked to leave.
10. Consumption of Food & Drink : We politely and repectfully request that any food or drink not be consumed in any guest bedrooms ( other than light snacks , or food & drink provided by Westbrook Guesthouse). We reserve the right to charge your credit/debit card for any damage caused.
11. Card Types : Are accepted as follows: Visa, Mastercard .
12. Alcohol/Drinks : It is a breach of the guesthouse licence for alcohol to be purchased outside and brough in for consumption in the guest bedroom, dinning room or patio, guests are abide by the requirement. Drinking there own alcohol in the guesthouse will be charged corkage of £5.00. We are happy so sell you drinks a drinks menu is supplied in the guests rooms
13. Children policy :Please note that this property cannot accommodate children under the age of 8 years of age children from 8 - 15 years are welcome at Westbrook Guesthouse. However they must be able to sleep safely in an adult bed. Our maximum occupancy per room is two people other than the family room there this is for two adults and one child, therefore you are more than welcome to book more than one room. We do not provide travel cots or highchairs and we are unable to accommodate guest's own equipment.
14 . CCTV :The building is equipped with 24 hour recording CCTV in public areas for the saftey and security of our guests and premises.