Our recently refurbished Bed & Breakfast is open for its fifth season in 2019. This fresh and modern looking guesthouse is an elegant Victorian building that offers you all you need in Torquay. Westbrook is situated in a prime hotel area ideally located within minutes walk to the town centre and the beautiful Sea front of Torquay. The local train and bus station are nearby together with easy access to all main road links yet away from the hustle and bustle. We offer contemporary and comfortable accommodation ranging from deluxe king , double, twin, and family rooms, all with hospitality trays. Delivering the highest levels of quality, service and cleanliness , our aim is to make your stay as comfortable and welcoming as possible with all the little extras that you need, so if you are looking for a home from home feeling Westbrook is the right place for you to feel at home wether it's for a short or long break we will make you feel relaxed in a friendly atmosphere with fantastic service that has achieved the Visit England 4 Star Silver Award. Also in your stay you can enjoy a delicious freshly cooked breakfast with the food and hygiene top score of 5 'very good' from the food & hygiene inspection.
Quotes ; " Westbrook Guesthouse provides a very good standard of accommodation - " Visit England Quality In Tourism Report ".
We would love you to come and visit, and share your meorable Torquay stay with us!
We sell alcoholic beverages and soft drinks at reasonable prices and can arrange a bottle of something chilled for your arrival, or during your stay, or even serve you a drink to enjoy in your room and a bar menu is supplied in your room.
A stay at Westbrook will include all of the following and more...
- All six rooms are en-suite
- Car parking at the rear for four cars based on first come first served, street parking also available
- Major credit cards accepted without charge
- Torquay train station five minutes walk away
- Riviera Conference Centre & Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool just a three minutes walk away
- Taxi Rank just around the corner
- Abbey Gardens is just a three minutes stroll away
- Within easy walking distance to the town centre and sea front
- Princess Theatre is just a ten minutes walk
- Home cooked food using local suppliers
- Smoke and fire alarms comply with latest regulations
- All rooms are double glazed with independent central heating
- Free wi-fi
- Cole & Lewis toiletries
- Wall mounted 34' TV's in rooms
- Dining room & family room and small double on ground floor
- Fridges in all rooms
- Information pack and vouchers
- Near to local shops and restaurants and bus stops
- No smoking throughout which includes E-cigarettes and vapours
- Children from the age of 8 - 15 are welcome
- Food Hygiene Rating 5 ' Very Good'
ACCESS STATEMENT FOR WESTBROOK GUESTHOUSE:
Westbrook Guesthouse is a small run Bed and Breakfast with the owners who live on site.The hallways and stairs are lit throughout the day and all through the night and emergency lighting in the event of an electrical power cut .We would like to make Westbrook a pleasurable comfortable place to stay for as many people as possible the following information should help you assess whether Westbrook is right for you. Prior to arrival the car park is located at the rear of the property, but no rear access to the guest house the route leading to the front of the property is flat there is a small step leading to the entrance of the ground floor located is the hallway and reception, there are two bedrooms one family room and one small double, the small double has one step down to the room, our rooms all contain a shower cubicle with a tiny step into the shower, unfortunately we dont have any disadled bathrooms. Please note that we regret our premises are not suitable for wheelchair users pushchairs or buggies, if you have any mobility issues and unsure as to whether westbrook is suited to you please call us on (01803 292559) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org